Registration are manually enabled by administrator, contact us via bestbotsro@yahoo.com
We are still working on this new forum, you can see the old posts on Archive.
More to follow soon, always stay with us.
To be always notified when we do some changes and we post news, Like & Follow our Facebook page.

Search found 2 matches

by botboi
20 Jun 2018, 19:20
Forum: VERTEX - BOT
Topic: Hotkeys not working
Replies: 4
Views: 8062

Re: Hotkeys not working

This issue has actually resolved itself and the bot suddenly just started working
by botboi
20 Jun 2018, 05:34
Forum: VERTEX - BOT
Topic: Hotkeys not working
Replies: 4
Views: 8062

Hotkeys not working

Hello I have been running bot for a while now and it has been working fine, but now the hotkeys are not working. The bot will try to attack alien, and it will simply circle it. I have tried restarting the bot, and it has not worked, when I stop the bot and play normally in the browser and hit the ho...