Registration are manually enabled by administrator, contact us via bestbotsro@yahoo.com
We are still working on this new forum, you can see the old posts on Archive.
More to follow soon, always stay with us.
To be always notified when we do some changes and we post news, Like & Follow our Facebook page.
We are still working on this new forum, you can see the old posts on Archive.
More to follow soon, always stay with us.
To be always notified when we do some changes and we post news, Like & Follow our Facebook page.
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Aug 2018, 12:41
- Forum: VERTEX - BOT
- Topic: radiation zone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6334
Re: radiation zone
Did set the pormations correctly. I didnt say that I have problem with formations. I said I have a problem with not changing the configurations when I set my conf 1 to search for npc and attack them and conf. 2 for running away from the enemy. it always stays at conf.1 never switch to conf 2. And th...
- 07 Aug 2018, 04:15
- Forum: VERTEX - BOT
- Topic: radiation zone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6334
radiation zone
Hello. having problem with my vertex bot. When my ship goes to portal to repair or run from enemy player and than repair, is stays at the port for the eternity even it is already fully repaired doing nothing. Another problem is I set conf.2 for attacking and conf.1 for flying and running. But when I...