Registration are manually enabled by administrator, contact us via bestbotsro@yahoo.com
We are still working on this new forum, you can see the old posts on Archive.
More to follow soon, always stay with us.
To be always notified when we do some changes and we post news, Like & Follow our Facebook page.

Search found 5 matches

by janzudemi
08 Feb 2019, 11:28
Forum: VERTEX - BOT
Topic: Browser Black Screen while ingame loading
Replies: 3
Views: 7555

Re: Browser Black Screen while ingame loading

I don't understand it but since today the bot works again :)
by janzudemi
07 Feb 2019, 23:04
Forum: VERTEX - BOT
Topic: Browser Black Screen while ingame loading
Replies: 3
Views: 7555

Re: Browser Black Screen while ingame loading

There you can see my problem: https://youtu.be/B7gQ3akS5Ns
i opened the bot twice. the bots graphic was very buggy in the first time
by janzudemi
07 Feb 2019, 22:45
Forum: VERTEX - BOT
Topic: Task System doesnt work?
Replies: 2
Views: 5262

Re: Task System doesnt work?

I have understood how it works by now...
by janzudemi
07 Feb 2019, 22:43
Forum: VERTEX - BOT
Topic: Browser Black Screen while ingame loading
Replies: 3
Views: 7555

Browser Black Screen while ingame loading

Until 10 minutes ago, everything was perfect. Then the browser stopped working and had a white screen, so I restarted the bot. now after i open the bot: When the browser opens it initially has a whitescreen (about 1sec.) (which was never before) it takes a bit longer until it logs into darkorbit wit...
by janzudemi
05 Feb 2019, 11:43
Forum: VERTEX - BOT
Topic: Task System doesnt work?
Replies: 2
Views: 5262

Task System doesnt work?

Hello, my bot works very well, but I do not know how the task system works. I make e.g. a task: 1. Kill NPCs for 30min. on map 3-3 2. Collect Boxes for 10 min. on 3-3 3. Make 5 min. Brake and repeat (task saved, named and loaded) than i start the first task with right click After I started the bot, ...