Registration are manually enabled by administrator, contact us via bestbotsro@yahoo.com
We are still working on this new forum, you can see the old posts on Archive.
More to follow soon, always stay with us.
To be always notified when we do some changes and we post news, Like & Follow our Facebook page.

Darkobit - old good ways and growing again in RESPECT

anything to discuss about Darkorbit the game
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Darkobit - old good ways and growing again in RESPECT

Post by admin »

I will be blunt, some of you may be offended, but you can share your own opinion in this thread.
Darkorbit was based on rules and regulations, and was a very fun game, like the following:

No multi-company clans
If you are in a multi-company clan, you are in the wrong clan, which breaks all the ethical rules in-game.
Your commander has no leadership, no respect, nothing. Needs to change his behavior.

Common maps, are those map which are shared by all companies, all 3 portal exist with NAZ for each company.
Examples, 5-x maps (pirate maps), 4-5 map, some event maps.
1 rule applies, you shoot in those maps, you will be shot down. You should respect those maps.
In those maps, diplomacy with ALLIANCE better to not interfere until they have a discussion to see who started the fight. Most of the time, a simple discussion can give to both a second chance.
Of course, there are those users who will never comply with those maps, as they don't have any knowledge of respect.

PVP player-vs-player (any maps except common maps)
1) a) MMO -> hunt in EIC maps.
If you encounter a VRU, you don't need to shoot him, also he must help you in EIC map, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Excepts:
- diplomacy with NAZ, which means they don't interfere in no way.
- diplomacy with ALLIANCE, which means if VRU has alliance with that EIC you just shoot, they allowed to shoot you.

b) MMO -> hunt in VRU maps.
If you encounter a EIC, you don't need to shoot him, also he must help you in VRU map, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Excepts:
- diplomacy with ALLIANCE, which means if EIC has alliance with that VRU you just shoot, they allowed to shoot you.

2) a) EIC-> hunt in MMO maps.
If you encounter a VRU, you don't need to shoot him, also he must help you in EIC map, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Excepts:
- diplomacy with ALLIANCE, which means if VRU has alliance with that MMO you just shoot, they allowed to shoot you.

b) EIC-> hunt in VRU maps.
If you encounter a MMO, you don't need to shoot him, also he must help you in VRU map, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Excepts:
- diplomacy with ALLIANCE, which means if MMO has alliance with that VRU you just shoot, they allowed to shoot you.

3) a) VRU -> hunt in MMO maps.
If you encounter a EIC, you don't need to shoot him, also he must help you in MMO map, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Excepts:
- diplomacy with ALLIANCE, which means if EIC has alliance with that MMO you just shoot, they allowed to shoot you.

b) VRU -> hunt in EIC maps.
If you encounter a MMO, you don't need to shoot him, also he must help you in EIC map, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Excepts:
- diplomacy with ALLIANCE, which means if MMO has alliance with that EIC you just shoot, they allowed to shoot you.

Please correct me.