Task System doesnt work?
Posted: 05 Feb 2019, 11:43
Hello, my bot works very well, but I do not know how the task system works.
I make e.g. a task:
1. Kill NPCs for 30min. on map 3-3
2. Collect Boxes for 10 min. on 3-3
3. Make 5 min. Brake
and repeat (task saved, named and loaded)
than i start the first task with right click
After I started the bot, it looks like it does the task set in the general settings and not my programmed task
I make e.g. a task:
1. Kill NPCs for 30min. on map 3-3
2. Collect Boxes for 10 min. on 3-3
3. Make 5 min. Brake
and repeat (task saved, named and loaded)
than i start the first task with right click
After I started the bot, it looks like it does the task set in the general settings and not my programmed task