Page 1 of 1

license verificating problem

Posted: 20 Mar 2019, 17:15
by ghandi123
i have a problem, vertex doesnt want to verify my key. i have generated new one using website and it also doesnt work. i have license for 7 more days btw. what should i do?

Re: license verificating problem

Posted: 20 Mar 2019, 17:42
by MorfeonCZE
Hi, i have too problem with Verify Auth Key. I bought my licence today, it was normally working, but when i come back after, i dont know, maybe 90 mins? My ship was on port and doing nothing. So i restarted bot, but now i cant login into my licence. I was trying to generate new Verify Auth Key, but it not helped me. I have licence for 30 days.

Re: license verificating problem

Posted: 20 Mar 2019, 17:56
by ghandi123
try valid license now, it started working again. probably it was vertex's server problem

Re: license verificating problem

Posted: 21 Mar 2019, 07:21
by admin
It was a problem yesterday, all compensated.