Vertex - does not change the configuration
Posted: 19 Apr 2019, 14:31
Hello, I'm sorry, I write from a translator.
I have such a problem, namely the BOT does not change the configuration. How it's going to repair does not change, do not change the door. I'm playing on the server Poland. Formation well set. I will add that it will change from fast to slow, but not from fast to fast. This makes it difficult to do the gates. Thank you in advance for help, see you soon
I have such a problem, namely the BOT does not change the configuration. How it's going to repair does not change, do not change the door. I'm playing on the server Poland. Formation well set. I will add that it will change from fast to slow, but not from fast to fast. This makes it difficult to do the gates. Thank you in advance for help, see you soon