Page 1 of 1

Hotkeys not working

Posted: 20 Jun 2018, 05:34
by botboi
Hello I have been running bot for a while now and it has been working fine, but now the hotkeys are not working. The bot will try to attack alien, and it will simply circle it. I have tried restarting the bot, and it has not worked, when I stop the bot and play normally in the browser and hit the hotkeys on my keyboard they still do not work. If there is a way to fix this without reinstalling the bot I would much appreciate it if anyone can tell me.

Re: Hotkeys not working

Posted: 20 Jun 2018, 19:20
by botboi
This issue has actually resolved itself and the bot suddenly just started working

Re: Hotkeys not working

Posted: 21 Jun 2018, 08:35
by admin
if manually dont work after you hit the key, there is the problem
but good now it is working.

Re: Hotkeys not working

Posted: 14 Dec 2018, 13:26
by makrus
same problem for me, the bot worked in the past few days, but now don't shoot and simple circling the npc, don't change config too, help me please.

Re: Hotkeys not working

Posted: 15 Dec 2018, 18:47
by admin