Page 1 of 1

radiation zone

Posted: 07 Aug 2018, 04:15
by Frodo
Hello. having problem with my vertex bot. When my ship goes to portal to repair or run from enemy player and than repair, is stays at the port for the eternity even it is already fully repaired doing nothing.
Another problem is I set conf.2 for attacking and conf.1 for flying and running. But when I fly or run away from enemy player it doesnt switch configurations. Please help.

Re: radiation zone

Posted: 07 Aug 2018, 09:23
by admin
Set the formation correctly, thread in tutorials.

Re: radiation zone

Posted: 08 Aug 2018, 12:41
by Frodo
Did set the pormations correctly. I didnt say that I have problem with formations. I said I have a problem with not changing the configurations when I set my conf 1 to search for npc and attack them and conf. 2 for running away from the enemy. it always stays at conf.1 never switch to conf 2.
And than repair at port and keep standing there.

Re: radiation zone

Posted: 08 Aug 2018, 12:48
by admin
set your hotkey switch configuration default: c
in darkorbit settings