Page 1 of 1

License

Posted: 27 Sep 2018, 06:48
by Carmol
Hello, just got the bot,made every step...I've put the auth key and pressed verify license, I waited about 30 min and it says "Status:No license", but in my profile on the site is saying Valid with green and the countdown started! What should I do?

Re: License

Posted: 27 Sep 2018, 20:05
by admin
Hi, make sure you have it all set like in tutorials and video.
And your antivirus/malware etc dont block it.

Re: License

Posted: 27 Sep 2018, 21:05
by Carmol
I made everything carefully step by step just like in the tutorials, windows defender off,antivirus off, everything is downloaded,just when I enter the auth key won't do nothing,I generated a new one and same thing happened.

Re: License

Posted: 29 Sep 2018, 14:58
by admin
contact us via skype to check via teamvewer

Re: License

Posted: 22 Oct 2018, 16:43
by desade666
my license not work help me pls

Re: License

Posted: 23 Oct 2018, 18:05
by admin
We cannot help you something we dont know, next time explain it to understand what is the problem.

Thank you