If the bot dont open also the browser, add bot to your antivirus program as an exception otherwise it will be deleted! OR/and install the C++ Redistributable 2015 x64 (install in order 2015 to 2020, otherwise will not work. If you have already installed something else you have to uninstall the current version first in the control panel where you remove programs, included version 2015)
The bot dont work on MAC, you may try with virtual machine and let us know (Oracle is free).
Required game settings:
• Enable "Start and stop attacks using the shortcut bar" in the gameplay settings
• Enable "Log into client automatically" in the gameplay settings (auto start)
• Recommended 2D Mode (for better killing/collecting) - works in 3D too
• Recommended: Hide resources and cargo boxes in the game settings
• Recommended: Equip a drone-repair CPU (the bot repairs the drones, but in case of failure)
• Windows 7/8/10 requirement: Windows app scale set to 100%
How to use:
1. Open the bot. Go to Settings → Account → type your username and password (select portal if turkey)
2. Go to License, copy paste your auth key, press Verify Auth key, close bot.
3. Open the bot, go to Settings → Bot → configure the "no-click zones" (areas where the bot should not click, such as buttons, windows and menus from darkorbit).
4. Go to Settings → Ship → set the ammo keys corresponding to their number on the darkorbit hotbar
5. Go to Settings → General → put at least 60 min or lower to “Reload game every x minutes” -> this option is very important in order to bot for hours smooth without flash crash and to be effective, depends also on your hardware system
6. Configure the remaining bot settings at your preferences, if you are new, we do recommend to activate 1 optiona at a time, then test and so on.
7. Go back to menu Map, and press PLAY button. (Start bot)