• Fast internet and a good computer because 5-3 is laggy.
• Operating system Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Your DEFAULT typing language of your computer must be ENGLISH ! ( work after restarting pc )
• Browser - Google Chrome (or any Chrome based browser, like Iron & Comodo)
• Set to 2D Mode in darkorbit settings
• Set the "Min/max all windows" to be "H" (by default) in darkorbit settings
• At least one of your configurations must to have shields on it
How to start:
1. Open your DO account with Google Chrome browser.
2. Go to hangar screen and choose the ship which will collect palladium on 5-3.
3. Start "palla by palavia.exe", put your real email and make all required settings in the bot menu if necessary
4. For first run, it's very important to set the "Select Screen" and use the option "Auto GAME AETTINGS" while you are already logged in palladium map.
5. Now you can press "Tab" key or “Save & Run” to start the collecting process, PgDown to pause, Esc to exit.
• option for reviving by a hangar on 5-2. Just place a new ship hangar on a right place (the left side of the rock on 5-2) and the bot will find the the best way to move your collecting ship to the palladium field on 5-3!
• option for selling by a hangar on 5-2. Just place a new ship hangar near SELL cargo button, not on top of it.
If you encounter another problems use our forum. And make sure you have read FAQ section.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to start pixel bot palladium palavia DarkOrbit (choose Fullscreen and FullHD)